- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Established, native gardens surround this large, secluded home and frame the outstanding views of Lake Wanaka and the rugged peaks of the Mt. Aspiring National Park.
A charming property, set in a private location, yet only a short walk to the lake and an easy 5-minute drive to the Wanaka township.
This spacious 5-bedroom, 5-bathroom home offers various living and entertaining areas. The living/lounge area with open fire opens up to the pristine lawn and unbeatable views, a perfect place to watch the sunset behind the mountains. The family friendly kitchen and window seat dining area is comfortable and inviting. A sociable space to appreciate the morning sun or an evening drink surrounded by family and friends. Doors lead out to the large BBQ area with outdoor table and chairs offering a sheltered space to enjoy alfresco dining.
Escape to the master bedroom suite with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- A house manual is located at the property.
- Use of outdoor areas is prohibited between the hours of 10pm and 7am, according to Queenstown Lakes District Council resource consent regulations.