- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Slide open the grand wooden gate to enter the walled courtyard entrance leading into this beautiful home. Prepare to be amazed by the luxurious, stunning interior and beautiful lake and mountain views on offer at this luxury couples retreat. Architecturally designed with concrete floors and walls and beautiful timber ceilings, this luxury vacation rental would not look out of place in New York City. The open plan living area, modern mirrored kitchen cabinetry coupled with the minimalist furnishings is a sight to behold.
The sleek concrete finish throughout the property is softened by floor to ceiling curtains, which can be drawn around onto the walls. Both the living area and the master bedroom, complete with ensuite, enjoy the stunning views of Lake Wanaka and the mountains. The property is a 5-minute drive from Wanaka town centre, and within 100m from the lakefront. Relax in the outdoor courtyard and enjoy a wine, or...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Use of outdoor areas is prohibited between the hours of 10pm and 7am, according to Queenstown Lakes District Council resource consent regulations.