The Biarritz Unit C16
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Located in downtown Palm Springs this 1BR topfloor condo features a completely renovated interior two private balconies and a topfloor locale with no neighbors above Dine alfresco on the balcony or watch a movie on the smart TV
Take a dip in the heated Biarritz pool and hot tub after a friendly game of tennis Enjoy close proximity to popular area golf courses as well as shopping dining and entertainment venues
Unwind on the sectional and watch favorite shows on the smart TV in the welcoming living area
KITCHEN amp DINING
Detailed with a full suite of stainless steel appliances stone countertops and patterned backsplash the pristine kitchen offers everything needed to create favorite dishes
When meals are ready the table seats four
BED amp BATH
The bedroom features a kingsize bed and a private poolview balcony The ensuite...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation you agree to the additional policies terms and conditions below
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements guests must be at least 25 years of age to book Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation
- 1 dogs are welcome in this home No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am
- If early checkin is available for your reservation you will be notified by 9 am on the morning of your arrival by email Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property Tents or other structures may not be erected
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy
- Permit ID 4634
- Due to local laws regulations or Homeowner Association rules guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager
- Property Specific terms
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee USD with the following costs plus tax if applicable
- 0 bedrooms 15 per night
- 1 bedrooms 15 per night
- 2 bedrooms 15 per night
- 3 bedrooms 20 per night
- 4 bedrooms 20 per night
- 5 bedrooms 25 per night
- 6 bedrooms 25 per night
- 7 bedrooms 25 per night
- 8 bedrooms 25 per night
- This fee does not apply to stays of 30 or more nights
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 3000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture fixtures and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages To report accidental damage please call the Property Manager Guest Services claim line at 888 5298858
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking pets or other animals brought onto the Property or criminal activity
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed nonfraudulent reservation
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 3000 Damages for covered claims in excess of 3000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items