The School House - Luxury Home with Large Garden
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
THE CURATED PROPERTY COMPANY PRESENTS: This historic and exquisitely renovated former Victorian schoolhouse set in the peaceful Suffolk countryside is the epitome of luxury staycationing. Located opposite the neighbouring Melford Hall estate, this house is ideally positioned for groups wishing to explore all Suffolk has to offer. With 3 comfortable bedrooms and large open plan living spaces extending out onto the terrace and garden, the home provides the perfect place for socialising as a family or group without compromising privacy.
Private electric gates lead into the front driveway where there is parking for 3 cars, and a Zappi EV charger which guests can use, along with dedicated undercover bicycle storage with electric point available for e-bikes. Please note there is a additional £15 charge per day for use of the EV charger.
Enter via the front door into the entrance hallway where you can...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.