The Penelope at Eloise Lane
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Please review Manager’s Information for cancellation policies prior to booking this home.
Cozy comfort with expansive vistas
A brand-new build, The Penelope is a lovely and thoughtfully designed two-bedroom home with picture-perfect mountain views.
The small footprint of this eco-friendly home has big style! Modern mountain design has been incorporated throughout The Penelope, especially evident on the open concept main level. The fresh white walls reflect and scatter the abundant light let in through massive windows—the views from every angle are impressive. A pretty kitchen with a large island that doubles as dining space, features beautiful tile work and open shelving. A shiplap accent wall and gas chiminea-style fireplace are the focal points of the cozy living area. A powder room and large deck round out this level. Downstairs, a rec area with poker/game table and large TV is great for post activity...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.