Bay Point Hideaway in the Woods
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This secluded and rustic scene provides all the northern Michigan cottage feels, with just the right touch of urban chic to give you those "what more could one ask for?" goosebumps. Tucked away, adjacent to hundreds of acres of state land, this private slice of heaven gives you everything you need to unwind, unplug, and let go. The cottage accommodates 6 guests who can freely enjoy the hot tub and fire pit alongside a 24 x 20 foot deck under a sky full of stars. You���ll find all the conveniences you don’t want to be without: full kitchen ( tho, no dishwasher) high speed internet, Smart TV for streaming your favs, washer & dryer. Close to all that Michigan brags about. You can bask in glorious solitude until it’s time to connect with all the rest.
Please Note: All guests staying at this property must be 25 or older unless accompanied by a parent or guardian. This will be verified after booking confirmation.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Secluded Hideaway near Sleeping Bear Dunes Hideaway is a great escape for friends, couples, and small families. Located on a private road surrounded by forest, this cozy cottage is great for retreats. Good Local Info! Into Food? Cafes, restaurants, and summer food trucks are a short drive away in Honor, Beulah, and Benzonia. Local breweries, distilleries, and wineries are within 15 minutes. Not much further are more options in Frankfort, Empire, Glen Arbor, Traverse City, Leland/Fish Town, and Sutton’s Bay. Are You Active? Only 10 minute drive to kayaking, canoeing, and paddle boarding on Platte River and Lake Michigan. 15-minute drive to either Crystal Lake or National Shoreline beaches, 20 to Empire Beach and Sleeping Bear Dunes, and 25 to Glen Lake. Do you like hiking? Within 10 minutes there are beautiful hiking trails that wind around lakes as well as through dunes and forests. There are also many hikes that start in forests and end on Sleeping Bear National Shoreline beaches, located on Lake Michigan. Looking For More? Other things close by are an alpaca farm, lighthouses, horse rides, skiing, snowboarding, golf courses, and a drive-in movie theatre. Within an hour there are more things to do like snowmobiling, zip-lining, a casino, adventure parks, mini-golf - great day trips! Not sure what to do? We have a book of local recommendations that you can be inspired by during your stay. Whether getting away to relax or to experience northern Michigan nature, Hideaway is good for both.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Quiet Hours are from 10pm-8am everyday.
- Please Note: All guests staying at this property must be 25 or older unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- This is verified through messages with the guests.
- (At pet friendly properties) There will be a separate dog fee of $150 for one dog or $200 for two dogs, charged prior to arrival.
- Pets are not to be left alone at the properties as to not disturb other guests.
- We do not allow any parties/events etc. to happen at any of our properties.
- Please Note: We do not allow smoking of any kind (no matter how legal) on the premises and will add a $200 charge for the smell of smoke in the units.