Cozy One Bedroom Unit in Historic Mt Eden Village
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Welcome to this chic urban delight! Newly decorated this one-bedroom unit embodies ultimate in style and comfort, perfectly formed and well designed! Tucked away at the back of the property, the unit offers quietness for a relaxed and restful stay.
☆ Parking | one off street
☆ Free High-Speed Wifi Broadband
☆ Fully equipped kitchen & bathroom
☆ Fully self contained lux location to relax and recharge
☆ Automated Self Check-In, Book & Check-In within minutes ☆
Located in a historic central Auckland Suburb a short bus ride to the CBD this new standalone apartment is perfect for a single person or couple!
♡ What We Love About The Apartment ♡
✧ Off street parking for your car
✧ Perfect for short or long stays!
✧ Free High-Speed Wi-Fi Broadband
✧ Open plan living room, dining room and kitchen
✧ Fully equipped...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Laundry Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Check-In and Check-Out:
- - Guests to provide expected check-in time - will we do our best to cater to early check-in requests.
- - Guests to provide expected check-out time(latest being 10 am) and acknowledge the property will be scheduled for cleaning just after the time they have provided(late check-outs will incur a cleaner turn away charge or a full day rental).
- - Guest must view the check-in guide prior to arrival to familiarise themselves with the check-in process.
- - Keys must not be collected prior to agreed check-in time and lockboxes(if any) must be left closed and locked.
- - Bags or cars must not be stored at the property prior to check-in or after checkout without approval.
- Carpark(if applicable) can only be used from check-in time and must be removed at check-out time.
- During Your Stay:
- - Please be considerate of the other residents living in the building by being courteous and keeping the noise down at all times.
- - Please report any breakages or damage sustained to the apartment during your stay as it allows us to repair/replace it in time for the next guests.
- - Guest to comply with all rules in messages, check-in guides, house manuals or as posted in any building.
- - Lockouts: These will incur call-out/building management/security or locksmith charges.
- - Lost Property: We will do our best to find and return any reported lost item. All cost involved with retuning lost items including time taken is chargeable.