The Sculpture 216 @ La Residencia
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
Prepare to be stunned in the best way when you stay at this modern condo in the La Residencia complex. Enjoy being close to the thriving city center, but also in your own peaceful oasis. This condo exudes “jungle vibes” and is detailed with a sleek all-wood interior as well as a private balcony. Relax for movie nights in the living area, fitted with a twin futon and a flat-screen TV. A full kitchen offers all you need to create your favorite meals. Find a luxe en suite bathroom and balcony access in each bedroom. High-speed WiFi makes it convenient to work remotely from the desk.
Lounge next to the shared rooftop pool -- complete with ocean views. Grab a drink at the terrace bar and enjoy an afternoon siesta in one of the covered lounge areas. The complex also has a community gym and a 24-hour service desk.
Things to Know
Free high-speed WiFi
Full kitchen (no dishwasher)
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Property Manager’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- - Property Specific terms:
- House Rules
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed on your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by the Company's good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- The responsible renter must be at least 21 years of age. Guests under 21 years of age are welcome but must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- No smoking is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property should damage occur during occupancy.
- Surveillance cameras in corridors and common areas