- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Villa Ionikos has large private swimming pool with overflow, shaped green spaces planted with Mediterranean vegetation, large terraces and outdoor living areas with pergolas.The traditional Cycladic architecture of material and shapes influenced the residence’s aesthetic and the functional layout of villa’s interior and exterior areas. The furnishing follows simple, minimal lines, meeting the needs of modern living, while respecting the morphological requirements of Mykonos, creating a homely environment, quiet and lovely, perfect for a memorable vacation.
It is developed in two levels which are connected with internal stairs and consists of:
- 1st level of 90.0sq.m. that includes:
comfortable living room with “removable” windows for unobstructed view and extension of open space
functional fully equipped kitchen
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Nearest beach: 1.2km Elia (straight distance for seaview from the villa 200m) Kalo Livadi Beach: 3.5 km Kalafatis beach: 6 km Mykonos town: 10 km Airport: 9km Port:13 km Scorpios: 13km Nammos: 13km Solymar: 3.5km Alemagou: 6km Spilia: 6km Super paradise: 9km Paradise:13 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.