Stunning Lake Kournas Retreat 2 New Private Pool
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 16 Guests
The perfect getaway for large groups! The home features two large, newly constructed villas that overlook Lake Kournas. Both villas offer unobstructed views of the pristine lake and mountain landscape. Between lake activities and surrounding cities, this getaway provides entertainment for everyone.
The home consists of two fully renovated villas each offering 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. They each feature a private veranda for day and night views of the lake and surrounding area. Each villa consists of the following:
The living space has been furnished to accommodate a family or group with ample seating and an entertainment center with satellite channels and free Wi-Fi. Both couches can be converted into beds providing additional sleeping areas as needed.
The fully equipped kitchen provides guests with updated top of the line appliances and utensils, allowing...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Laundry Services: Available on request
Dry Cleaning: Available on request
The villa is located by Lake Kournas, the only freshwater lake in Crete and is in driving distance of other notable destinations. Chania: Only a 25 kilometer drive to visit this once ancient city, which has merged the old architecture with new more modern buildings. The city is also a food lover’s paradise offering authentic Greek and Turkish cuisine. Rethymno: The best preserved medieval town in Greece with a Venetian harbor lined with taverns and filled with fishing boats. Airport: Only 30 minutes from the Chania International Airport making travel in and out easy.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.