Tivoli by the Sea #5235
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
SANDESTIN is a federally registered trademark owned by Sandestin Investments, LLC. Property Manager is in no way affiliated with, sponsored by, or endorsed by Sandestin Investments, LLC or the SANDESTIN brand.
Polished and upscale, this newlyrenovated condo exudes Floridian charm! Relax with ease after long days of exploring the beach or spending time on the golf course which you can also view from your windows. All one floor, you and your guests can prepare meals in the wellequipped, full kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar, settle in and channel surf on the flatscreen TV in the comfortable living area, or enjoy a refreshing beverage and good conversation on the screenedin, outdoor balcony, complete with a gas grill. And as part of your stay, take advantage of the sixseater golf cart to help you get around as well as the refreshing, shared pool.
THINGS TO KNOW
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- 2 dogs, weighing 50lbs or less, are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Permit ID 5230
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- GOLF CART ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND LIABILITY WAIVER
- This Golf Cart Acknowledgment and Liability Waiver this Waiver is hereby incorporated as UnitSpecificTerms into the Vacation Rental Agreement Agreement for rental of the vacation rental property specified in the Agreement Property.
- The Property may allow guest access to a golf cart. As consideration for the right to use the golf cart, Renter agrees to inform all other guests and persons accessing the Property collectively, Occupants of the terms of this Waiver, and to ensure that all Occupants understand and comply with the Waiver terms.
- USE OF THE GOLF CART IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Renter and Occupants acknowledge that operating and riding in a golf cart can be dangerous and poses a risk of BODILY INJURY AND DEATH. Renter occupants agree to assume all of the risks, known and unknown, associated with the use of the golf cart. Renter and Occupants agree to take all necessary preventative measures to avoid risks of injury and death.
- GOLF CART RULES
- All cart operators must be at least 23 years old and have a valid drivers license. Cart operators must familiarize themselves with the safe operation of the golf cart. Cart operators must obey all speed limits and other rules of the road at all times. The golf cart may not be driven offroad or on or across highways.
- All cart operators and passengers must review, agree to, and abide by the golf cart rules provided at the PropertyRules. The Rules may include additional terms or restrictions that apply to use of the golf cart at your specific property or location.
- Unless otherwise directed or allowed in the Rules, the golf cart must be kept in the garage or driveway when not in use.
- The golf cart will be inspected after each stay. Renter agrees to be responsible for any fines or penalties assessed for violation of the Rules or traffic rules, and for the cost of repairing any damage to the golf cart or to thirdparty property caused by Renter or Occupants.
- WAIVER AND RELEASE INDEMNIFICATION
- RENTER AND OCCUPANTS, ON THEIR OWN BEHALFS AND ON BEHALF OF THEIR HEIRS AND NEXT OF KIN, HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO BRING SUIT AGAINST THE OWNER AND Property Manager, INCLUDING ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AND AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AND THEIR OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES collectively, Released Parties FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, OR ANY OTHER LOSSES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM RENTERS OR OCCUPANTS USE OF THE GOLF CART.
- ADDITIONALLY, RENTER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CLAIMS ARISING FROM PROPERTY DAMAGE OR PERSONAL INJURY, THAT RESULT IN ANY LOSSES, COSTS INCLUDING ATTORNEYS FEES, DAMAGES OR EXPENSES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OCCUPANTS USE OF THE GOLF CART.
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee USD with the following costs, plus tax if applicable
- 0 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 1 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 2 bedrooms 80 for stays 13 nights, 20 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 3 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 4 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 6 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 7 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 8 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, nonfraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 3,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of 3,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Property Manager LLC.