Chalet du Brevent
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
An ideal ski retreat for up to 10 guests with magnificent Mont Blanc views and proximity to ski lifts!
Located just a few steps away from Plan Praz Ski Lift, this traditional Savoyard chalet with a shared garden, sunny terrace, open-air seating and cosy interiors is ideal for relaxing after a busy day outdoors.
The holiday chalet is divided into two levels and is a suitable family getaway too. Inside, there is a spacious living room with comfy seating, fireplace, flat-screen HDTV, direct terrace access and a bright dining setup for the whole group.
These amenities are also complemented by modern facilities like a washing machine and dryer, and a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, dishwasher and oven to facilitate a carefree and comfortable holiday.
Bedroom 1: A bright and inviting double bedroom with a table, chairs and balcony access.
Bedroom 2: A cosy...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.