- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 7 Guests
Walking distance to the Heavenly Village, this charming 2BR chalet has an inviting oldtime feel and a quiet locale. Relax on the patio after a day spent stretched out on the sand.
Take a short walk to try your luck at the casinos, then swing by the Lucky Beaver for burgers and brews.
This home has a welcoming mountain cabin feel and plenty of indoor and outdoor space for your group.
A plush couch and love seat surround a 49in smart TV in the living room, where warm wood paneling gleams from floor to ceiling. Gather for a movie night after a day spent trekking the Rubicon Trail.
KITCHEN amp DINING
The country kitchen has a gas range, doublebasin sink, and ample counter space for meal prep. Natural wood cabinets hold every gadget and piece of cookware the chef in your group might need.
When it’s time to eat, gather at the sixperson...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.