- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
This charming condo at British Columbias Big White Mountain Resort has something for everybody, whether youre looking to get in some summer hikes or race down enticing ski slopes. Your family and friends will all love the incredible skiinskiout access, along with perks like a private hot tub and spectacular mountain views.
Thanks to a dedicated ski run right outside, its easy for wintertime visitors to strap on their skis and hit the lifts whenever they like! Summertime guests can enjoy wildflower walks, rigorous hikes, and biking trails. Whatever time of year you visit, the Big White Mountain Village Center is easily accessible via a trip on the Big White Mountain shuttle bus that runs every half hour.
This home is bursting with alpine ambience, from the exposed ceiling beams to the warm wooden floors and abundant natural light. Stomp off the snow on the heated slate entranceway and enjoy breathtaking views of the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- 4 dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee CAD with the following costs, plus tax if applicable
- 0 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 1 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 2 bedrooms 80 for stays 13 nights, 20 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 3 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 4 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 6 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 7 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 8 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 3,000 CAD of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, nonfraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 3,000 CAD. Damages for covered claims in excess of 3,000 CAD or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This Agreement is between you and Property Manager Canada ULC, acting for itself and for the Owner.
- Parking information
- 1. No Parking on the road within Forest Lane. The road is classified as a fire lane. Vehicles will be towed at the owner expense and will cost approximately 500 and will need to be picked up from Kelowna.
- 2. Each strata lot is limited to 2 cars or light trucks per unit parking on frontagescommon areas. Vehicles parked in your garagecarport do not need to display a parking pass. Additional vehicles must be parked in Happy Valley, where there is ample capacity. Please note that any vehicles parked in the Forest Strata without a pass or on the road will be towed at the vehicle owners own risk and expense, and can be collected from the towing company by calling Brians Towing, 2507657848. The Strata accepts no liability or responsibility for towed vehicles.
- 3. No parking is prohibited on the three 3 empty lots within Forest Lane.
- 4. Vehicles traveling on internal roads must not exceed the speed limit of twenty KM per hour.
- 5. No owner, tenant, occupant or visitor may permit repairs to motor vehicles or other mechanical equipment on the common property, other than in an emergency. Excessive engine running is prohibited in common area.
- 6. No owner, tenant, occupant or visitor may park or leave a vehicle unattended in a manner that interferes with another owners strata lot, infringes on access road lanes or in No Parking areas.
- 7. Any parking violation will result in a 200 bylaw fine issued to the owner of the unit.