Harbor Surf 402 @ El Faro Beachfront
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
Located in the beachfront complex Residences El Faro, Harbor Surf 402 is a high-end condo with upscale finishes, all the home essentials, and access to a variety of amenities that will make your stay in Playa del Carmen extra special! This retreat also offers free high-speed WiFi, perfect for remote work, streaming, and distance learning. The condo itself offers a full kitchen, entertainment options such as wifi and a Smart TV, and plenty of space for everyone to spread out and relax in between trips to the beach and around the town.
In the condo community, you’ll enjoy 24-hour security, a gym, an infinity pool, and even a separate pool for the kids. Walk right out onto the beach for sunbathing on the white sands and swimming in the turquoise waters. Make sure you walk over to 5th Avenue, which is well known and offers a huge variety of restaurants, shops, and other attractions.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Property Manager’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- - Property Specific terms:
- - Guests policies: If you intend to have a guest please note the following: Only one guest extra than the maximum occupancy of the home will be allowed. They will have to leave an ID at the front desk. They will only be allowed into the property from 9 AM to 6 PM. If they want to make use of the common area amenities and services they will need to pay $15 USD at the front desk.
- - The age at which children begin to count as an occupant is 2 years and older.
- - It is not allowed by condominium rule to place extra beds, cribs, or anything that obstructs the way in the apartments for reasons of local government regulation.
- - It is not allowed to hang anything from the balcony railing. The penalty for doing so is 50 USD
- - Smoking is not allowed in any area of El Faro, whether private or shared. The penalty for smoking inside the premises is of at least 150 USD
- - There are no exceptions to the internal regulations.