19 Bear Necessities
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
Dover Bay Resort is a luxury resort your family will want to return to year after year.
Tucked away in a serene park side setting of the luxury resort community of Dover Bay, this two bedroom abode makes for the ideal vacation family retreat. This 2 story bungalow features 2 bedrooms with queen-size beds, a futon in the living room, a full bath on each level, fully equipped kitchen, dining area, living room, gas fireplace, washer/dryer and dishwasher.. Bear Necessities sleeps a maximum of 5 guests. This unit does allow 2 dogs.
Guests will also receive a complimentary membership to Dover Bay Lake Club Fitness Center with year-round outdoor swimming pool and hot tub during their stay. While vacationing at Dover Bay Resort, you will have access to our tennis court and sand volleyball court during the summer months. Kayaks and stand up paddle boards are available for rent in the summer and snowshoes in the winter....
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Court: Private
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Accommodations Capacity: The number of occupants should not exceed the maximum occupancy as stated under each Bungalow listing. Dover Bay Resort will not allow overcrowding of the Bungalow beyond the existing bedding. Exceeding the stated maximum occupancy will result in a $350.00 fee. No motor homes, campers, tents or hammocks are allowed on the premises for the purpose of extra sleeping capacity.
- Pet Policy: We are a dog-friendly community and look forward to hosting your stay. Dogs are the only pets allowed. We welcome you to bring your dog to stay in one of our dedicated pet-friendly bungalows. Pet-friendly bungalows require a $35/night/per pet fee. Some bungalows allow 2 pets and some allow only 1. Maximum weight of the dog or combined weight of 2 dogs must not exceed 75 lbs. Pets are not allowed on/in any of the beds. If management discovers that a pet has been or is still in a home without prior approval, or find indications that the pet has been on/in beds a $350.00 fee will be charged for deep cleaning and damages. Guests are solely responsible for the behavior of the pet and any damage that is caused by the pet. Dogs may not be left unattended in bungalows, homes, or garages unless crated. At no time are dogs allowed to be left in vehicles unattended. Pet owners must keep their pet on a leash and under control at all times when outside anywhere within Dover Bay. Doggie Stations are located throughout the resort and bags are provided. When walking your pet around the grounds, please clean up their "business" for the benefit of others. If not picked up, a $25 fee will be charged to the guest.
- Housekeeping: Bungalows are thoroughly cleaned before each guest's arrival. Additional fresh linens or towels are available by calling the Market at 208-263-5493. If cleaning is requested during a stay, housekeepers are available for an extra charge.
- We understand that accidents can happen. All food and drink spills should be cleaned up as they occur. Please do not use guest linens/towels to clean up . Call the front desk for cleaning solutions and towels. Food and drink spills on carpet are considered to be damage and additional cleaning charges will be charged to guest. There will be an additional cleaning fee charged if the bungalow is left excessively dirty.
- Items Left Behind: Dover Bay Resort cannot be held responsible for items left in Bungalows. Every attempt will be made to locate lost items, but there is no guarantee that they will be found. Please double check your bungalow for personal items prior to departure. If we are asked to return items to you, there will be a $20 fee plus postage. After 14 days items will be taken by management to Goodwill or Salvation Army.
- Care of Property: Guest is expected to care for the property as if it were their own. Guest acknowledges that unless Dover Bay Resort is notified on day of check in of any damage or cleaning concerns, then thereafter, all damages or concerns to the property during the occupancy will be the Guest's responsibility and must be reported to Dover Bay Resort and paid prior to departure. Guest agrees to be financially responsible for any and all damages either willful or accidental with in the course of occupancy. Occupants are required to report any damages immediately. Rearranging of furniture is not permitted.
- Smoking Policy: All bungalows at Dover Bay Resort are non-smoking/non-vaping. Smoking/vaping is allowed outside. Please pick up cigarette butts. There will be an additional charge of $250.00 if smoking/vaping occurs within the bungalow.
- Alcohol Policy: If alcohol is brought in, please be responsible. The guest is responsible for any misconduct by anyone in their group at any time during occupancy. Please no glass containers and do not let anyone drink and drive.
- Quiet Hours: For guest's enjoyment and the enjoyment of others, please respect the quiet times between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- Lake Club Fitness Center and Pool: The use of the Lake Club Fitness Center & Pool is for registered guests and members only. Outside guests are not allowed. Please observe the posted rules for your own safety. No pets are permitted in the pool area or in the gym. Children must be supervised by an adult at all times. No glass containers, drugs or smoking is allowed. You cannot use the facilities or engage in any activity at Dover Bay Lake Club while under the influence of drugs or medication. No glass is allowed on the pool deck for safety reasons. No inflatables are allowed in the pool. Any fence jumping will result in deactivation of the guest's pool key and they will not be allowed use of the pool for the remainder of their stay. The Lake Club Fitness Center is open from 6:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Please check with the Market for the current pool and hot tub hours. Hours may fluctuate with season and inclement weather. Pool and hot tub will be closed during Lightening/Thunder storms or Wind storms or subject to low temperatures.
- Maintenance: From time to time it may be necessary for us to enter the vacation home during reasonable hours for any purpose connected with the repair, care or management of the property. If this is necessary, we will make every effort not to disrupt your vacation. Every effort is made to keep each property and its equipment in good working order. Please notify our front desk of any difficulty you incur during your stay so repairs can be made. We will make every effort to eliminate any problems or have repairs made as soon as possible. Please bear in mind that we have limited resources here in the Sandpoint area, and cannot guarantee 24-hour repair services. A little patience will help each of us! No rebates/refunds will be made for mechanical failures or malfunctions, unfavorable weather, early departure, interruption of utilities, maintenance problems or construction in the area.
- Construction: As Dover Bay continues to grow, construction may be taking place next to or near the bungalow you rent. Unfortunately we cannot predict the location of all construction sites and we will not make refunds because of construction activity.
- Satellite/Cable TV/Internet/WIFI: These amenities are provided and service level has been chosen by Dover Bay Resort. No refund shall be given due to outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, or lack of knowledge of use.
- Candles: No candles or open flames are allowed inside the bungalows.
- Fireworks: Use of fireworks is prohibited anywhere within the Dover Bay Resort.
- Campers/Motor Homes/Tents/Hammocks/Golf Carts/ATV Vehicles: The use of these items on Dover Bay Resort property is strictly prohibited. Sorry, no exceptions.
- Boat Trailers: At Dover Bay Resort we have designated parking for trailers. Overnight parking of trailers in parking lots, spaces or driveways is strictly prohibited. Please let us know if your need to reserve a place for your trailer in our storage lot.
- Moorage: Boat moorage is available for a nightly fee. Call 208-263-5493 to reserve a space for your vessel.
- You will want to bring these items with you: Condiments, spices, baby equipment (cribs are available upon request), personal toiletries, beach towels, foil, plastic wrap and food storage containers.