Casa Altamar Penthouse Oceanfront
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
After spending the morning on this condo’s private balcony eating a breakfast made in the full kitchen, a walk to the private beach is definitely in order. The private hammock is there for when the sightseeing is over and it’s time to relax. This retreat also offers free highspeed WiFi, perfect for remote work, streaming, and distance learning. Guests may enjoy full access to the shared Mareazul Resort amenities during their stay, such as the outdoor pool, tennis courts, and onsite snack bar. Plus, the oceanfront location will spoil any beachgoers in no time!
Mareazul Resort is located just under four miles north of downtown Playa del Carmen, where guests can explore local attractions. Guests can easily get to Grand Coyote Golf Club 18hole golf course, located twoandahalf miles from the condo. The famous ecological park Xcaret is located only nine miles from the condo, and art fans can enjoy the Frida Kahlo...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- Property Manager does not manage this Property. This Agreement is between you and the property manager for this Property, Buena Vida Homes Manager. Property Managers services pursuant to this Agreement are limited to providing rental marketing and booking services on behalf of Manager, as Managers common law agent. Manager is responsible for compliance with the terms of this Agreement and for providing you with all services associated with your stay.
- They support you with the check in, as they change the code of your apartment constantly. The contact is
- Monica Mendez
- 52 998 845 7736
- 9 pm to later no noise in the balconies
- no pets