Villa 12 @ Mara Laguna
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Gold Standard Certified
Kick your feet up and enjoy a tropical cocktail on a balcony chair when you stay in this fantastic lakefront villa. Mara Laguna is just a few kilometers north of San Pedro. Walk the town to enjoy the restaurants and shops. Marks Shopping Center is within walking distance and offers everything you need to stock your refrigerator. Visit Catamaran Belize Coral Tours Sailing, just one mile south, for snorkeling at Hol Chan. Walk to Castaway Caye to rent jet skis, charter boats for reef fishing and snorkeling, and even parasailing!
Inside, the open living space is bright and spacious, with beautiful floors, comfortable furniture, and lots of natural light. You’ll love the expansive sliding glass doors overlooking the lake. Use the full kitchen to make incredible meals for everyone to enjoy over the handsome breakfast bar.
Two primary guest bedrooms each feature en suite bathrooms.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 18 years of age to book. Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- House Rules
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed on your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by the Company's good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am.
- The responsible renter must be at least 18 years of age. Guests under 18 years of age are welcome, but must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- No smoking is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property should damage occur during occupancy.