Arolla Chalet D
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 9 Guests
Come to British Columbia for your next mountain retreat and enjoy a private hot tub, ideal location, and beautiful mountain views when you stay in this twobedroom plus loft home in Big White Mountain. Ski out from your front door, and bring the dog along!
Whether you visit in the summer or winter, this lovely home is near everything you need for a memorable mountain getaway. Skiout access is down Snow Pine Crescent at Serwa’s, a beautiful run at the top of the mountain, and you’ll be steps from the bus stop, making it easy to head out during the day and browse the shops or enjoy lunch out. In the evening, walk to Big White Mountain Village on the groomed, lighted path for a magical experience!
You’ll love the dramatic floortoceiling windows in the living room, which give way to stunning views of the Monashee Mountains. Relax on comfy seating around the slate gas fireplace and 24’ flatscreen, complete with DVD player and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parking notes: Parking for 1 car in front of unit D. Please park in front of unit D only, unit C has two parking spaces on the other side of the staircase, do not park there - the strata may issue a fine. Additional cars should park in the Happy Valley overflow parking lot at a cost of $20 per night or $100 per week. Permits must be purchased from Big White Mountain Central Mountain Check-In (winter only).
- Guest entry instructions: This rental utilizes an E-lock, a digital lock that requires a unique code to enter. This code is reset after each guest's stay.
- This property is ski-in/ski-out. Please check trail maps and snow reports for current conditions and trail openings
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below. UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation. 4 dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval. The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation. All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m. If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee. No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises. No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected. Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy. Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager. Property Specific terms This Agreement is between you and Property Manager Canada ULC, acting for itself and for the Owner. DAMAGE WAIVER The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee CAD with the following costs, plus tax if applicable 0 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights. 1 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights. 2 bedrooms 80 for stays 13 nights, 20 per night for stays 4 nights. 3 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights. 4 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights. 5 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights. 6 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights. 7 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights. 8 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights. The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 3,000 CAD of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit. How to Report Damage Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Property Manager Guest Services claim line at 888 5298858. Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT. The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity. The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, nonfraudulent reservation. Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 3,000 CAD. Damages for covered claims in excess of 3,000 CAD or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card. The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.