The Cove 6 at Playa Ocotal
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Slip away to a private piece of paradise at this breezy condo on the Pacific coast of Costa Rica! Combining a secluded beach location with firstclass conveniences like a shared infinity pool, a private balcony, and full access to the Coco Beach Tennis amp Fitness Club, this rental will turn your dream vacation into reality.
The Cove Condominiums are located right across the street from the black sand and Blue Flagdesignated Ocotal Beach, in Costa Rica’s Guanacaste Province. Please note that there are additional condos available to rent in this complex, making it ideal for group getaways. More remote and less touristy than many of other Costa Rica’s beach towns, Ocotal Beach boasts exquisite snorkeling, breathtaking sunsets, and a wonderfully tranquil atmosphere. If you crave a little more excitement, head to the nearby town of Playas del Coco, where you’ll find a thriving nightlife and water sports scene.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 18 years of age to book. Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No dogs, weighing 5555550199example.comlbs or less, are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- House Rules
- Checkin is anytime after4PM
- Check out by11AM
- More information
- All guests shall abide by the Company's good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- The responsible renter must be at least 18 years of age. Guests under 18 years of age are welcome, but must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- No smoking is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property should damage occur during occupancy.