Black Mountain Cross Cabin
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
This striking and secluded vacation home is nestled in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, a short drive outside of the family friendly town of Black Mountain and an easy trip to Asheville. Ideal for mountain vacations all year round, this Scandinavian Modern cabin was designed by award-winning architect Michael Neiswander. It provides visitors with an elevated design experience rarely found in the Blue Ridge mountains. From the ground up, this cabin was architected to maximize the view and provide guests with a feeling of "sleeping in the trees."
A magical destination all of its own, Black Mountain Cross Cabin boasts an exquisite floor layout and plenty of outside deck areas with a custom built-in hot tub for 12 and spectacular year-round views with floor to ceiling windows throughout the property, all set in the quiet gated community of Laurel Ridge. An ideal setting no matter the season, relax amidst the beautiful sights...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.