- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
SEALOFT is a newly updated two bedroom holiday home with views over the ever changing seas and skies of Aldeburgh that has been designed and refurbished with careful attention to detail to create a calm and chic space. With North Sea Coastal, mid-century inspiration, the property has been furnished to an extremely high standard, offering a light, airy and spacious space - perfect for a short break or holiday on the Suffolk Coast.
Upon entering SEALOFT there is a superb open-plan living space boasting high-end furniture, art and lighting which has been carefully (collected) curated including beautiful Flos wall lights and Paul Secon lamps. The modernist classic Vitsoe shelving holds the smart tv, wifi hub and all you will need for your stay. French doors open out onto the large 50sqm rooftop terrace with far reaching sea views where the sunrise can be seen coming up over the horizon. There is a cosy bench-seated area which...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.