Bonheur, 16 Bartholomew Green, Southwold
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
NEW TO THE MARKET FOR 2022, this charming holiday cottage has been renovated and furnished to an exceptionally high standard and is located in one of the best positions in Southwold, making it ideal for a seaside holiday or short break with family and friends.
Interiors have the perfect blend of period features, stylish furnishings, and modern appliances with plenty of rooms for guests to socialise or have a bit of privacy. The ground floor has a lovely light sitting room at the front with bay window and ornamental fireplace; the dining room’s next along the hallway; followed by the kitchen at the end which has a quaint little breakfast table with bench and a stable door opening into the courtyard. On the first floor you’ll find the main bedroom with king size bed opposite the beautiful bay window overlooking Bartholomew Green and St Edmund’s church (considered to be one of Suffolk’s finest churches), a second bedroom...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Free Parking: Off-site
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.