Villa Don Pietro
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
Imagine waking up and looking out over Lake Garda, the sun glistening on the waters as you enjoy a fresh coffee. Days at Villa Don Pietro can be spent relaxing in or around the private pool, overlooking the lake, surrounding towns and mountains. The fresh air rustling through the trees that provide the perfect amount of shade.
This villa is an ideal spot for your getaway to Northern Italy. Needless to say, the recently renovated villa is built around the breathtaking lake vistas, and whether you’re inside or out you can make the most of the stunning sight.
The indoor living space is open plan, with a large dining and lounge area surrounded by huge windows on three sides offering optimal enjoyment of the views. It’s the perfect place to enjoy a feast around the antique carved wood kitchen table, cooking in the large, modern kitchen with all the bells and whistles.
This five-bedroom home has rooms...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.