Villa Di Maranello
- 4 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Before being lovingly renovated in the last few years, Villa Di Maranello was used as a wine press since the eighteenth century. The owners have added all necessary modern touches to the home, but it retains the character of the old wine press, including the millstone in the living area!
This spacious and quirky four-bedroom home sits in an equally impressive location, at the foot of Mount Etna in the East of Sicily. In a semi-rural setting surrounded by vineyards, you are perfectly placed to enjoy panoramic views of the countryside and over the beautiful sea of the Costa dei Ciclopi. The stunning garden of the house blends seamlessly into the hillside and is still filled with vines used to grow wine by the owner. You are able to sample or purchase the local Nerello Mascalese and Nerello Cappuccio wines, made from the unique Etna grapes which you can enjoy on the terrace overlooking soaking up the atmosphere.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.