- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
Part of a huge estate within the idyllic Val d’Orcia region of southern Tuscany, Villa Addario is a beautifully-restored country house surrounded by unspoilt nature. Enjoy breathtaking views over the rolling hills that are a typical feature of the landscape, all from this incredibly quiet retreat and its extensive grounds.
The interiors of both the main villa and separate cottage showcase an elegant design and feature many antique pieces of furniture. An abundance of natural materials, such as stone, brick and wood add to the authentic atmosphere of this tucked-away idyll.
Within the main villa are numerous living spaces that are all tastefully furnished. They offer plenty of comfortable seating for evenings spent relaxing in front of the fireplace or watching television. Some are more suited to quieter activities, such as reading or working, so you’ll always find a place to suit your needs. The kitchen is equipped...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.