Sur La Colline
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Sur La Colline has been truly blessed by an enviable position on a hill in the Périgord Noir forest, overlooking the Dordogne River with views as beautiful as a landscape masterpiece painting.
Although this is a natural countryside setting, guests can stroll to a hamlet in only 20 minutes, where there are three restaurant-bars and a bakery, and in addition to admiring the river from the terrace, a short 15-minute walk will take you down to its edge, for swimming and fun watersports. Nearby is the Cingle de Montfort, a place of stunning natural beauty and breathtaking views, and Sarlat, the ancient gem of the Périgord Noir is only a 15-minute drive away.
This attractive and spacious family villa is a lovingly restored old French chartreuse, with its typical long stone walls and pretty windows – a chocolate-box farmhouse in the middle of seven acres of private woodland. Indoors, comfortable and homely rooms are...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.