- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Experience history at the superb Pavillon Normandie, part of a luxury château in Normandy in the heart of the Cotentin peninsula, just five kilometres from the sea and the charming town of Barfleur, one of France’s ’Plus Beaux Villages de France’.
The home dates back to the 16th century when it was a large stone house with two towers and by the 19th century it had become a small château, lived in by one of France’s greatest political thinkers and writers of the time. His wife created the beautiful English gardens which now include fortifications from the Second World War. The famous writer describes the view from the Tower Wing perfectly in one of his works; "A long meadow blending into the sea on the horizon." The couple adored their château and it has remained in the family ever since with a fascinating history. It’s is now considered a national landmark and listed amongst France’s Patrimonie National.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Court: Private
Washer In Home
Children's Books and Toys
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.