Palazzo San Daniele
- 9 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- 16 Guests
Palazzo San Daniele is a commanding feature of the naturally wild and beautiful shores of Lake Garda, in a privileged position surrounded by breathtaking scenery. Palazzo San Daniele was built towards the end of the 19th century by an aristocratic family. You can still see and feel this heritage in the restored and retained original architecture and carefully selected antique furniture.
The stunning location of the villa means that lake views are on offer both inside and out. As well as a large garden to enjoy, you also have your very own private beach and jetty. The sense of peace and relaxation here is second to none, with a lido as well as a lakeside park a little further down the shore.
The villa’s incredibly spacious accommodation is set over several levels, with luxurious rooms that boast an impressive array of modern features and facilities. The ground floor is where you’ll probably spend most of your time,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Smoking not allowed.