Palais De Reon
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
This charming palais in Burgundy offers authenticity, warmth and style in the most beautiful natural surroundings, perfectly positioned close to Beaune and many wine villages of the famous Route des Grands Crus.
The estate has a fascinating history – from the 12th century until the French Revolution it belonged to an important Cistercian abbey, small in terms of numbers of monks but vast with its surrounding forests, pastures, waterways and vineyards. Its current owners fell in love with the estate and challenged themselves to revive its spiritual and natural history.
After ten years of dedication, Palais De Réon is one of the buildings that they have brought back to life. Previously the home of the abbot, the palais has been wonderfully renovated to greatly respect its heritage whilst creating an enchanting place to stay. As you wander around its living and dining spaces, admire ornate detailing, elegant...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Court: Private
Washer In Home
Children's Books and Toys
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.