Manoir La Grande
- 8 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- 22 Guests
In a small hamlet on the banks of the Dordogne river, just a short bike ride from one of the region’s most loved Saturday morning markets, Manoir La Grande is a stunning house and charming cottage set in the most beautiful grounds with river views, a gorgeous swimming pool and such character all around you.
Located close to Bergerac and well positioned for visiting Saint-Émilion and Bordeaux, this is a jewel of a family home whether you’re wishing to experience some of southern France’s finest wine appellations or simply spend valuable time with loved ones. The traditional manor house dates back to the late 18th century and features so many original features from marble floors and exposed stone walls to high beamed ceilings. You can sense the manoir’s heritage as you relax in one of the two salons with a perfect blend of antique and modern furnishings or feast by the roaring fire and antique grandfather clock in the dining...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Children's Books and Toys
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.