- 8 Bedrooms
- 10 Bathrooms
- 20 Guests
Manoir Colombe is on the border of two exceptional regions - near enough to the Dordogne for foie gras and great wines, whilst benefiting from the warmer and drier climate of the Lot.
Just a five-minute stroll across the Roman style bridge takes you to the village bakery, grocery store, bar/tabac/restaurant and post office. The desirable villages of Eymet and Duras are a short drive away.
This 17th-century manor house is steeped in history and even boasts one of the finest Pigeonniers in France, which is a National Monument. The house full of rustic charm and beauty with terracotta floors, exposed wooden beams and thick, stone walls which keep the house cool.
Its two hectares of grounds offer a pretty and romantic walled garden lined with lavender, a lawned courtyard and pergolas of wisteria and ivy. In the rest of the grounds there are many secluded areas to simply sit and enjoy your surroundings....
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Parties allowed. Smoking not allowed.