- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
On the banks of the Dordogne river, Manoir 1731 is a fine home in a beautiful countryside setting, set in eight hectares of private grounds, and makes a delightful place for a relaxing visit to this enchanting region.
Dating back to 1731, the owners have beautifully restored this old manor house and perfectly retained many characterful features such as the wood-beamed ceilings and huge fireplaces across the home. The owners have a fine eye for detail evident through the way they have styled their home; they have created a warm and welcoming ambience yet retained a strong sense of the manoir’s Perigordian history.
Downstairs the living area offers ample space to enjoy the traditional surroundings in great comfort or guests can prepare a delectable feast in the impressive kitchen to serve by the roaring fire in the dining room. The original stone staircase leads upstairs to four bedrooms, each with their own ensuite...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Court: Private
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.