- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
Sitting proudly in a one hundred acre private estate, Jacobean Manor is an impressive Grade I listed Jacobean manor house that offers groups of family and friends a fabulous stay. The manor house is located in Flintshire in north east Wales with Cheshire to the east, Denbighshire to the West and Chester within easy reach. The area is rich in history and culture with King Edward I ordering work to begin on Flint Castle in 1276, a site of fierce battles between the Celts and Romans, British and Saxons, and Welsh and Normans. Hawarden enjoys two castles, one the home of William Gladstone, four times British Prime Minister. Other notable attractions in this wonderfully scenic area are Ewloe Castle, Bailey Hill in Mold and Point of Ayr lighthouse. Mold is a bustling market town famous for its theatre, markets and June carnival and surrounded by an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The highest peak in the Clwydian Range boasts stunning...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Parties allowed. Smoking not allowed.