Derwent Garden Estate
- 9 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- 18 Guests
Derwent Garden Estate can sleep eighteen people, and has just been renovated to an exceptionally high standard. This dog-friendly luxury self catering accommodation is ideal for families, walkers or anyone wishing to visit this beautiful peaceful part of the National Park.
Situated at the end of a mile long private drive with its own six acre private landscaped gardens, Derwent Estate allows guests to truly relax and enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the surroundings.
Derwent is a historic building, its gardens sit on the border of the Lake District National Park with a prime position on a south-facing hillside with a panoramic view of Skiddaw, Grassmoor and the Lorton and Buttermere Valleys.
While renting the Estate, guests have full reign of the staggering six acre gardens which were designed by international landscape and garden designer Thomas Mawson in 1910. They were featured in Cumbria Life...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Parties allowed. Smoking not allowed.