- 9 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- 16 Guests
Château Fleur, built in 1611 during the time of King Louis XIII, has been beautifully renovated and furnished with a mix of contemporary and traditional French furniture. Situated on a low hill with expansive views of its surroundings, its classical architecture is one of careful symmetry and alignment.
Entry is via a stunning avenue of trees past classical iron gates and around a courtyard of traditional French sculptured hedges. Once through the front doors, you will be amazed at the three storey chandeliers casting the most wonderful light on elegant limestone balustrade stairs.
Being a château that has never been abandoned by its owners and its current owners only being its fifth since it was built, the château retains the best of everything of its period. From the ornate window handles in the shape of winged angels to its sculptured limestone balustrade staircase, imposing fireplaces, full length French...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.