Chateau Du Comte
- 19 Bedrooms
- 11 Bathrooms
- 44 Guests
In the delightful Normandy countryside sits the enchanting Château Du Comte. A lived in and loved family home, this 18th century château offers character as well as comfort in a beautiful setting.
In a strategically high position on the Cotentin Peninsular, the land became a fortified lookout in the 11th century in the time of William the Conqueror. It wasn’t until the mid-1750s that the magnificent château was built and it has had a fascinating history ever since, even playing an important role in WWII with both the Germans and Americans taking charge. In more recent times it has been lovingly restored back to life by its dedicated owners and is now a place where guests can create their own cherished memories in this happy home.
Sleeping up to 44 guests across the estate’s château, house and cottage, there’s a great sense of history all around you in the traditional yet homely interiors. In the main château,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children's Books and Toys
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.