Chateau Des Roses
- 8 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- 15 Guests
Chateau Des Roses was built as the family seat for a famous Count and was completed on the eve of the French Revolution. Today’s chateau stands on the vestiges of a medieval building dating back to the 11th century and unusually the chateau and the estate, (350 acres) which includes a farm, remained in the same family for generations until it was recently bought and lovingly restored by an American woman from New York.
Since 2005 the entire residence has been extensively renovated marrying the charm and style of France’s elegant past with the most modern conveniences and comforts. The chateau is centrally heated and all rooms have en-suite bathrooms. The result is a property with the atmosphere of a welcoming family home which is large enough to host family celebrations, and intimate enough to make everyone feel relaxed and happy. Furthermore, the Chateau is listed on the National Register of Historic Monuments.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.