Chateau Des Nuits Blanches Estate
- 13 Bedrooms
- 16 Bathrooms
- 50 Guests
Nowadays “the luxury of all luxuries” is silence and space in an exceptional environment, off the beaten track. Built during the 12th century, this family château is not a hotel, it’s a "home away from home", overlooking the Gascogne hillside in the south west of France.
In the country of the Armagnac, foie-gras, D’Artagnan & the Three Musketeers, it is halfway between the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean sea and one and a half hours away from Spain and the Pyrenees.
Surrounded by a 4 acre park with secular trees (and squirrels!), it overlooks the Gascony region known as the “French Tuscany” due to the beauty of its vineyards and hillsides. Bathed in the warmth of this unique property that has been in the same family for four generations, you will enjoy numerous antiques and heirlooms as well as a guarantee of privacy and discretion.
The chateau is the perfect backdrop for family reunions and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Parties allowed. Smoking not allowed.