Chateau De Gombert
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 16 Guests
On a cliff overlooking the Dordogne River, the Chateau de Gombert, a 14th century castle in the Midi-Pyrenees, combines luxury living and French tradition. Dine on a stone terrace whose archways have breathtaking views, and swim in a pool on 5 hectares of wooded grounds.
The chateau’s renovated interior includes the original stone walls but all the comforts you need. The bedrooms feature en-suite bathrooms, which allow families travelling together to have private space. The living room has an impressive stone fireplace, and the fully equipped kitchen is ready for your culinary creations. If you’d prefer to relax, daily housekeeping and breakfast service is available.
At this French luxury villa, you’re near the best of the Dordogne and Lot areas. The town of Souillac (8 km) has the shops you need, as well as a charming museum of automated toys. For a longer trip, visit Sarlat-le-Caneda (29 km), a market town...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Parties allowed. Smoking not allowed.