Chateau De L’Empereur
- 16 Bedrooms
- 17 Bathrooms
- 40 Guests
To stay in the historic Château de L’Empereur will be an unforgettable experience. Set in 125 acres of glorious parkland, guests will not only stay in a sensitively renovated 17th-century château but also experience the 5* hospitality of its outstanding hosts.
The château has a fascinating history: Emperor Joseph II, the brother of Marie-Antoinette, stayed there in the late 18th century and it also played a vital role as a hospital for the wounded in World War II. In more recent years it has been beautifully restored to its former glory with 16 classically styled bedrooms, each with their own impressive bathroom plus two exquisite drawing rooms, a romantic dining room and a welcoming chef’s kitchen-diner.
Despite the rich historical ambience, splendid 21st-century features include an indoor swimming pool, perfect for winter days by the pool’s roaring fire, a large Jacuzzi, two saunas, a yoga space plus a spa and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Parties allowed. Smoking not allowed.