- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Cairngorms Cottage is a beautifully finished cottage located on the sensational Cairngorms Castle Estate. With modern interiors and three bedrooms, it sleeps up to 6 guests and is perfect for a family holiday. There are four other cottages and a castle on the estate, sleeping up to 47 guests in total! It is a wonderful location for a special event or celebration. Each holiday property enjoys total privacy and access to the whole magical estate.
Cairngorms Castle and the Estate have a fascinating history. The first map showing a building on the site was published between 1747 and 1755. The origins of the estate appear to have been Cairngorms Cottage which was built as a hunting lodge and inhabited by the Shaw family from the late 1700’s. Cairngorms Castle was built in the early 1860’s, commissioned by Lord Clyde, Queen Victoria’s banker and designed by Her Majesty’s architect from Balmoral. The estate sold in 1867 at a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.