- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 9 Guests
Casa Bernardino commands a dramatic setting on a tuff rock terrace overlooking the Gulf of Naples in the sophisticated seaside town of Sorrento. It feels like you’ve stepped back in time at this atmospheric villa, which was built on the site of an ancient Roman home. Parts of this original building still remain, with features such as original walls and cave found on the ground floor.
The rooms over the two floors of Casa Bernardino are modern, bright and spacious. Neutral colours and whitewashed walls make every room calming and ideal for total relaxation. Enjoy meals in the stylish dining room, with a fireplace creating an even cosier feel on cooler evenings. Meanwhile, the arched balcony with a small table and chairs is perfect for unwinding on warm summer nights. The views over the garden and the sea only add to the sense of romance. A fully-equipped kitchen has everything you need for a comfortable stay, with the lounge...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.