MARYLAND MANOR with SLEEPING FOR 16
Make your way inside this glamorous, modern-styled, turn-of-the-century home via a keyless smart lock and be greeted with a beautiful entry and polished hardwood flooring throughout the home.
Walk through the sun-filled living area with a lovely sofa and accent chairs surrounding a wall-mounted SmartTV – the perfect place for a movie night together with plenty of popcorn.
EATING AND DINING
The open floor plan flows right into the dining room with seating for six (plus 1 baby!) and into the modern eat-in kitchen.
The gourmet kitchen comes fully equipped to handle a 3-course family dinner with a large freestanding oven and cooktop, a full-size fridge with a filtered water dispenser, a built-in microwave, and a dishwasher to take care of the cleaning up. Start your day off with a morning coffee at our breakfast island for two.
BEDS & BATHS - 1ST FLOOR
Also on the...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
The historic Central West End is a bright and vibrant neighborhood named one of the top neighborhoods in the US and is known for its upscale shopping, dining, and cozy coffeehouses. The Central West End is a highly walkable area with art galleries, antique shopping, great nightlife venues, and stunning turn-of-the-century homes all located on the eastern edge of Forest Park just a quick 5-minute drive from downtown St. Louis. Whole Foods, Straub's, and Schnucks supermarkets are close by, as well as all the top attractions the city has to offer making this beautiful home the perfect place to base your group or family while visiting St. Louis.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- This home has been carefully designed and outfitted for the comfort of vacationers and business travelers. Please do not inquire if the following items don't work with your plans.
- - Primary renter must be 25+ years old
- - Pets are not permitted on the property
- - No smoking inside the home
- - No additional guests - If more guests are expected, please add them to the reservation
- - No Parties
- - If the guests exceed the number stated in your reservation, it will be considered a party
- - Quiet time is 10pm - 9am (including weekends). The neighbors are proud of their quiet, peaceful neighborhood and we ask our guests to be respectful. Please keep voices and music down during quiet hours.
- - Outdoor areas off-limits after 10pm
- - Nothing can be taped, pinned, or attached to walls, ceilings or hung from the lighting fixtures. Absolutely no glitter or confetti