Splendid 1-BR Apartment in Central Genoa
This fabulous apartment in the centre of Genoa will meet your highest expectations. The apartment is located on the second floor of a marvellous Genoese building. You will be living in a quiet yet central area with some of the best city’s shops and restaurants just around the corner and famous see sights within walking distance. The flat has one double bedroom, one bathroom, a living room with a sofa bed, a dining area and a fully equipped kitchen. Private parking is available
Impeccably elegant and effortlessly sophisticated, this is the place where you will definitely have a great time in Genoa. No matter if you are in town for business or leisure, you will appreciate its modern design and elegant comfortable furniture. The apartment is professionally cleaned and suitable for a short or a long stay. The flat has one double bedroom, one bathroom, a living room with a sofa bed, a dining area and a fully equipped kitchen....
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We want you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- - Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- - Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- - Keep the property clean and tidy