Captain Morgan’s | Steps away from the Beach!
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 11 Guests
Capt. Morgan’s beach house, with its 3 floors and 5 bedrooms, is perfect for accommodating groups of 5-11 guests. Located on East Ashley Ave directly across the street from the beach access to Folly Beach, location and parking on the property will accommodate 2 small vehicles under the carport and one large vehicle out front. Street parking is also available for guests and extra cars, just make sure to pull all the way off the pavement.
The home can be accessed up the front ramp. You’ll enter into the sunroom, which has a large screen tv equipped with popular streaming services. As you move through the open floor-plan into the kitchen, you’ll pass a cozy seating area centered around a gas fireplace. The kitchen acts as the central hub of the house. With its high vaulted ceilings, large dining table for 10, as well as plenty of seating around the center island, the kitchen effortlessly accommodates the whole...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Welcome to Folly Beach! Situated just 15 minutes from historic downtown Charleston, Folly Beach is lined with six miles of white sandy beach on one side and the beautiful Intracoastal Waterway on the other. This vibrant yet laid back beach town is renowned for its stellar surf, endless beach, and breathtaking sunsets. Spend your days soaking up southern sunshine and your evenings hitting Folly's most popular restaurants and bars; LowLife, Jack of Cups, Taco Boy and Wiki Wiki Sandbar to name but a few. If you enjoy cooking at your home away from home, pick up fresh local fish and shrimp at Crosby’s or stop by Bert’s Market (open 24/7) for spirits, snacks or ice cream any time of day or night. View some of the Low Country’s best wildlife at Folly’s County Park on the West end of the island or the iconic Morris Island Lighthouse on the East end of the island. Once you're on Folly, there is no need to get back in your car as golf carts and bikes are the favorite modes of transportation for many. With fishing, boating, biking, surfing, and paddle boarding too, there is truly something for everyone on Folly Beach. Embodying a casual, eclectic vibe enjoyed by residents and visitors alike, Folly Beach is not just a destination, but a way of life.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- *THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF FOLLY!
- *INCLUDED WITH EACH STAY:
- Complimentary High-Speed Internet WIFI
- One Bag of Complimentary Locally Packaged Coffee
- Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
- Hotel Quality Bath Amenities (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap)
- Dish and Laundry Detergents
- Hair Dryer, Iron, and Ironing Board
- 4 Bath Towels per bed and Professionally Laundered Linens
- Basic Cooking Essentials and Kitchenware
- *ONLY IF THE PROPERTY ALLOWS PETS: One dog is allowed for a non-refundable pet fee of $200. Additional pets are subject to approval with an additional pet fee of $200. Inquire first before bringing more than one pet. The fee is waived for certified service dogs IF Proper paperwork is provided prior to Check-in! Any excessive pet dander or damages caused by your pet will warrant an additional charge.
- *If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and/or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
- *No Smoking Allowed. Violators will be fined a minimum of $250 for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY permitted outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
- *Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences. Any firearms left behind at a property will be turned over to local police without notice to guest.
- *This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood quiet hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Folly's Ordinance rules.
- *10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion
- *Alteration Policy: Any change of dates or cancellation of any nights of the original reservation will not be approved within 60 days or arrival.
- *Please use painters tape if you plan on using tape to decorate for an event. If the wall is damaged due to tape removal or decorations, you will have to pay $500 for repainting.
- We kindly ask you to utilize the washer and dryer if available in the unit to freshen linens. Unlike a hotel, we have limited linens and towels for our guests and must wash them between each stay off-site. We have provided laundry detergent for your convenience.
- *THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE!!!