Superb Paradise Villa in the Quiet Bay of Zaton
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
The main entrance to the villa is along the waterfront promenade. Entering the southern villa courtyard, its massive stone walls immediately provide an exclusive sense of true privacy, an atmosphere quite different from newly built villas. Furnished with outdoor sofas, the courtyard is focused around the staircase leading onto a very modern structure, the glass bridge, running over the courtyard in full length and connecting two outdoor terraces in the first-floor level.
The main house, comprising 580 square meters of space, is spread over two floors. Croatian stone, top quality wooden and glass materials dominate in the interior. The entrance lounge is the central space of the ground floor. There are two double bedrooms with bathrooms located to the right, one featuring an exit to the gardens and the other having a bench placed within an arched niche, originally an entrance for boats. This area also has a laundry room with a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
The Villa, a centuries-old summer estate surrounded by high stone walls, is situated in a quiet and picturesque bay of Zaton, only 10 minutes driving distance from Dubrovnik – The Pearl of Adriatic and just a few steps away from the sea.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.