Modern Luxurious Lakeview Villa with a Pool
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
This amazing estate has flat roofs planted with greenery and is built over two floors (each 200m²). The side of the villa facing the road is covered in local stone giving it a traditional appearance. The other sides are painted in soft pastel colours to blend with the surrounding landscape. The villa is designed in a modern and minimalist concept but at the same time creates a comfortable atmosphere which will make you feel completely at home.
The ground floor comprises an impressive open-air living room with walls of windows that open onto the covered patio and endless views. More natural light comes from the roof windows with remote controlled velux skylights. The centrepiece of the kitchen is the Corian topped island with induction hob and extractor hood, built-in dishwasher, inset sink and utensil drawers. The side wall with sliding doors cleverly conceals the kitchen appliances including fridge, freezer, oven and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
This unique prestigious villa located near Stresa (1.5km away), with its narrow streets featuring cafés, restaurants, and small boutiques. There’s a lovely lakefront promenade and a ferry station from where you can hop on any ferry to visit the Borromeo Islands and explore other villages and wonders of Lake Maggiore. Stresa’s railway station connects you quickly with Milan, where you can shop, sightsee, or sip a coffee and watch the world go by in the famous Piazza del Duomo.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.