Peaceful Holiday Villa With Panoramic Sea Views
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
The villa (160 m²) comfortably sleeps up to 10 people in 5 bedrooms:
– On the main floor is the living room with open fireplace, cosy couches and large flat screen TV, a separate fully-equipped kitchen and a bedroom with 2 single beds.
– On the first floor are 2 double bedrooms, one twin bedroom with 2 single beds, and 2 bathrooms (one with whirlpool bathtub and one with shower).
– In a separate building (just next (3m) to the main house), there is a fifth bedroom with double bed and bathroom with shower.
Outside you’ll find a spacious terrace with outdoor furniture and barbecue, with splendid, panoramic views over the sea. The house is surrounded by a private garden (2000m²) containing many olive trees and beautiful plants. There is a small swimming pool (6x3m) with sun loungers and views over the sea and the neighbouring village of Levanto.
The holiday villa is situated upon a hill along the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
The holiday villa is situated upon a hill along the Ligurian coast, adjacent to the charming village of Levanto, and is within walking distance (600m), down narrow cobbled streets, of the beach. A beautiful walking trail passes by the house on which you can hike all the way to Cinque Terre’s first village, Monterosso al Mare. Levanto is a popular tourist destination with its extensive beach and many shops and restaurants. You can easily catch a train to discover all five villages of the amazing Cinque Terre and the rest of the beautiful Italian Riviera.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.