Comfortable Villa near Castelnuovo Magra Village
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
The villa has been carefully restored and renovated with fine traditional materials and fabrics of high quality to offer all modern comforts. The owners have put their personal touch and care in every single detail and the nuances used give the house a bright and airy feel.
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom (Queen size bed)
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom (Queen size bed)
- Bedroom 3: Double bedroom (Queen size bed)
- Bedroom 4: Twin bedroom (Two single beds)
- Bedroom 5: French bed
- Common area: Double sofa bed (Ground floor)
- Bathroom 1: Walk-in shower, wc and bidet
- Bathroom 2: Walk-in shower, wc and bidet
- Bathroom 3: Walk-in shower, wc and bidet
- Ground floor: Living room (with double sofa bed) connected to a large terrace, kitchen, bathroom with shower, family bathroom with shower, double bedroom (Queen size bed), bedroom (French size bed).
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Dryer On Property
For seaside and sun lovers, for families and groups of friends, this Villa is the ideal base to visit Liguria and part of Tuscany and discover the excellent local food. Not to mention that you can reach the seaside 10 minutes by car, both the wild beaches in the Cinque Terre and the more elegants of Versilia. Moreover thanks to the villa’s strategic location you can easily reach interesting tourist and cultural sights both in Liguria and in Tuscany: Portovenere and the marvellous Cinque Terre, Golfo dei Poeti (Poets’Gulf), Portofino and Genova. Handy ferries to Cinque Terre, the islands Palmaria and Tino, Portovenere and Portofino depart daily from the harbour of Bocca di Magra, Lerici and Marina di Carrara (10 km ). Forte dei Marmi and Viareggio famous for its boutiques and night life (20 minutes ) Carrara’s marble quarries (30 minutes), Pietrasanta, the historical and artistic capital of Versilia with the most famous statuary shops (30 minutes by car), Lucca (50 minutes) Pisa (50 minutes) Florence (1 hour and 30 minutes).
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- • Not suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- • No smoking
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is anytime after 4:00 PM